For international students, Stanford University Scholarships 2023–2024 are fully financed awards. These scholarships are available for graduate and postdoctoral work. These scholarships pay for all academic costs, travel expenses, living expenses, and tuition.
The top scholarship programs in the world include Knight Hennesy Scholars. The most potential future leaders from all fields and regions will attend Stanford University as Knight-Hennessy Scholars. You will participate in transdisciplinary learning, and leadership development, and gain a global perspective here. According to Top Universities' QS World Universities Ranking 2019, Stanford University is rated second. 100 fully funded scholarships are available from Stanford University for international students to pursue master's, doctorate, MBA, MFA, MD, and JD degrees.
To qualify for Stanford University Scholarships, the following are the eligibility criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program
- First/Bachelor’s degree received in 2015 or Later; for enrolling in 2022. You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree.
- You must be first-step mental sharpness, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, makes sense of ambiguous situations, and can hold a contrarian or dissenting point of view.
- You must complete not only your Knight-Hennessy Scholars application but also the entire application process including any standardized test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- You must be ambitious, in the best sense of the word, driven to improve yourself, and willing to take risks. Self-aware and persists and bounces back from adversity. Personally humble and kind, inclusive respects difference, concerned for and helpful to others, and Low ego.
- You must be fluent in English — listening, reading, speaking, and writing — to study at Stanford. The minimum TOEFL score for most graduate programs at Stanford is 100iBT or 600PBT. All Stanford graduate degree programs accept the TOEFL, and the MBA Program also accepts the IELTS and PTE. You can know more about scores here.
- First, in addition to applying to Knight-Hennessy Scholars, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolling student in a Stanford graduate program including, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or Ph.D. programs. There are no quotas by discipline or program. Note that we will give priority consideration to those who will spend at least two years studying at Stanford.