|Deadline:||1 April 2023|
|Provider:||Rosa Luxemburg Foundation|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Applications are open for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation PhD scholarship 2023 to study in Germany. Rosa Luxemburg Foundation is offering international PhD scholarships for international students from all disciplines and all higher education institutes and universities with a good topic for a doctoral thesis who can determine and are committed to democratic socialism and its values. The Scholarship Department of the Rosa-Luxemburg awards international scholarships to highly-qualified doctoral students from Germany and abroad who show high levels of social and political engagement.
Before you proceed with the application, check the financial benefits ofRosa Luxemburg scholarship in Germany. Opportunities circle has stated the benefits of Germany scholarships for international students 2023 below.
Benefits of the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation PhD Scholarship:
- Candidates will receive a grant of 1,350 EUR each month.
- A mobility allowance of 100 EUR.
- Necessary health care subsidies will also be given.
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation will assist international students during their PhD programs.
- Opportunity to experience international experience.
Are you also interested in applying for the PhD scholarship in Germany? If yes, do not miss this opportunity! However, before you proceed, check the criteria and requirements of the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation PhD scholarship program.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation PhD Scholarship:
- International candidates from all around the world can apply.
- Candidates must have been admitted to a doctoral program at a state or state-recognized higher education institution in Germany.
- Candidates must provide proof of proficiency in German at a B2 level.
- High scholarly and professional qualifications (proof of above-average academic achievement at school or university).