The Fully Funded Ocean Country Partnership Program Scholarships in Ghana are funded through the UK’s Blue Planet Fund . It offers a unique opportunity for students from Ghana to undertake a fully funded Master’s in marine science.
Aimed at early to mid-career researchers from Ghana who wish to develop a career in marine science, the OCPP Scholarships Ghana will support world-class research in this area.
Hosted by the University of Cape Coast, the scholarships will enable scholars from Ghana to harness their regional knowledge, conduct vital research, and help develop solutions to marine environmental problems.
The scholarships aim to support scientific research that will contribute to marine resources' conservation and sustainable management and strengthen responses to marine environmental challenges. The scholarships will also make a positive and tangible impact on the livelihoods of coastal communities that depend on healthy marine ecosystems.
Join 40k+ other scholarship seekers and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Ocean Country Partnership Program Scholarships in Ghana are stated below:
1. Applicants for Master’s should be citizens of Ghana
2. Applicants need to have already applied for admission to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana, to be considered for the scholarship
3. Should be working in or have significant experience in the areas of environment, fisheries, and aquaculture science
4. Should hold an undergraduate or bachelor’s-level degree
5. Should propose a research topic that is innovative, timely, and likely to lead to a clearly demonstrated wider impact beyond the academic community
6. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for postgraduate study at the University of Cape Coast, Ghana
The benefits of the Fully Funded Ocean Country Partnership Program Scholarships in Ghana are:
1. Tuition fees (including general fees and health fees)
2. Living Allowance
3. Research support grant
4. Dependent, disability, and maternity costs (case-by-case basis)
1. MPhil Integrated Coastal Zone Management
2. MPhil Aquaculture
3. MPhil Blue Economy, Governance and Social Resilience
4. MPhil Environmental Science
1. Applicants must have already applied for admission to the University of Cape Coast, Ghana, to be considered for a scholarship.
2. Applications for the OCPP scholarships must then be completed through the online application form on the ACU website to be considered. If you don’t already have an ACU account, you must set one up by clicking ‘Get Started’, in the top right-hand corner of the application login page.