The Fully Funded Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship in China is open to all internationals. It invites applicants to pursue a Master's or PhD Degree Under Chinese Government Scholarship.
All-Academic Fields and Majors are Available for Masters & PhD Degree programs under CSC Scholarship. It will cover all the expenses. Study in China Scholarship is a Great Gateway towards Your Career. Participants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the HIT Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree in China is 2-3 Years & a doctoral Degree in China is 3-4 Years.
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) was established 1920 as a research university. US News ranked the university at 6th in the global universities. High-quality education will be provided to students.
Join 40k+ other scholarship seekers and never miss out on new tips, tutorials, and more.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship in China are stated below:
1. Applicants must have non-Chinese nationality.
2. International students out of China or graduates of Chinese universities.
3. Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under 35.
4. Applicants for doctoral studies must have a master’s degree and be under 40.
5. Excellent performance in study.
6. Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship in China are:
1. Exempt from Registration Fee, Tuition Fee, Accommodation Fee.
2. 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
3. Monthly Stipend:
a) Master’s degree: 3,000 RMB/Month
b) Doctoral degree: 3,500 RMB/Month.
All Documents (in duplicate) are required while applying online for this scholarship:
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in duplicate). The CSC Online Application System is available at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ . Scholarship Type: B. Agency Number: 10213
2. Highest Degree Certificates. Original notarized pre-graduation certificate in English or Chinese.
4. Two recommendation letters by professors or associate professors in English or Chinese.
5. Passport copy (Valid for one year at least).
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
7. A study or research plan (no less than 800 words in English or Chinese). The format can be downloaded from the official website: Study Plan
8. Certificate of No Criminal Record
9. Acceptance letter (Not a Must).
Step 1: Try for Acceptance Letter from HIT professor to apply in HIT for this; please check the link below ( its Optional)
Step 2: Must fill the Chinese Scholarship Council(CSC) application form at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. Select Scholarship Type: B and Agency Number: 10213
Step 3: Must pay the application fee for Material Assessment (400RMB or 60$)
Step 4: Send all the documents (in duplicate) before the deadline.
Sending Address: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China Please mark the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope.