|Deadline:||22 February 2023|
|Provider:||Science Po University|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
International students are allowed to study in France on a fully funded scholarship through the Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program.
The Scholarship is accessible for Science Po University's Bachelor's and Master's Degree Programs. Paris, France's SciencePo University is a public university. All international students who are not citizens of the European Union are eligible to apply. need not be a member of the European Union.
In most Majors, Sciences Po is ranked first in France. Undergraduate scholarships last for three years, whereas master's degrees take two. You can apply for this French scholarship online.
The following coverage will be provided to the students who are applying for the Emile Boutmy University Scholarship 2023.
- Easily Affordable Residence near the campus.
- Candidates are encouraged to participate in sports activities.
Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
Scholarship for Master’s Degree Program
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 per year for the entire two years.
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor's or master’s application form.
- Evidence of income and documents which explain the family situation
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application process is online and may be different for undergraduates and graduates.