The E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship Program 2022 for STI is stipulated in the “Yokohama Plan of Actions 2019” for the implementation of “Yokohama Declaration 2019” which was agreed in TICAD7 in August 2019. The objective of this program is to foster researchers and engineers who will advance STI into the future in Africa. The program is implemented by Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology (E-JUST) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s technical cooperation project. EJUST started to accept students in the fall semester 2020, and the application for a new batch, fall 2022, is to be opened at the end of December 2021.
Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology offers opportunities of advanced study and academic research to Graduate students. The programs involve Master’s and Doctoral courses leading to the corresponding degrees (M.Sc. and Ph.D.).
Accepted applicants to the programs will be enrolled in the next fall 2022 semester, which will begin on September 25, 2022. Lectures and instructions for research are given generally in English.
Eligibility for E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship Program 2022 for STI :
- Applicants shall be researchers or instructors who belong to universities or research institutions in Africa who needs to obtain M.Sc. degree in the list of applicable courses as below No. 2 or top-class undergraduate students who are expected to be researchers or instructors by those universities.
- Applicant must be a holder of nationality of a country in Africa except for Egypt.
- Must have home address and current address in African continents.
- Not serving in the military.
- Applicants should be under 30 years on September 1, 2020.
- Applicants shall continue their jobs in their home universities or institutions after completion of their postgraduate programs at E-JUST. Endorsement of application forms by their home institutions is required in order to assure they would return to home institutions in future.
Benefits E-JUST TICAD7 African Scholarship Program 2022 for STI:
Tuition fees, accommodation, medical care, monthly stipend and round-trip flight ticket.
M.Sc. of Faculty of Engineering
– Electronics and Communications Engineering Program
– Computer Science and Engineering Program
– Mechatronics and Robotics Engineering Program
– Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Program
– Materials Science and Engineering Program
– Energy Resources Engineering Program
– Environmental Engineering Program
– Chemicals and Petrochemicals Engineering Program
M.Sc. of Institute of Basic and Applied Science
– Nanoscience Program
– Applied and Computational Mathematics Program
– Energy Materials Program
– Biotechnology Program
- Schools to accept students
• Faculty of Engineering
School of Electronics, Communications and Computer Engineering
School of Innovative Design Engineering
School of Energy, Environment, Chemical and Petrochemical Engineering
Institute of Basic and Applied Science