The Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey. The is for , and Programs. Bilkent University is the All the Expenses will be Covered by Bilkent University.
Bachelors/Masters and PhD Grants Bilkent University Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Bilkent University Scholarship
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Proof of Degree (if already obtained)
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- If You Need to Know how to Make a CV.