|Deadline:||1 May 2023|
|Provider:||Government Of Australia|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2024 offers a Fully Funded opportunity for international students to study in Australia. This prestigious scholarship program provides a platform for Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD degree programs at top Australian universities. Administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, the AAS covers all expenses and welcomes applicants from various fields of study. Aspiring scholars have ample time to prepare a unique application and showcase why they deserve this scholarship opportunity. Read on for further details about the Australia Awards Scholarship 2024.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarship 2024
If you are thinking of How can I get a Full Scholarship in Australia then Australia Awards is one of the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia for International students.
It will cover all the expenses including:
- Quality Education: You will have an opportunity to Complete your Degree Free from one of the Top Australian institutes.
- Full tuition fees are covered.
- Return air travel will be given.
- Establishment Allowance: Contribution towards Accommodation, textbooks, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Australia Awards Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicant must be international.
- Australian Citizens can not apply.
- Anyone from an eligible country can apply.
- Your study program must be related to your country’s areas of development.
- Committed to leaving Australia after the completion of the scholarship.
Staying in Australia After the Completion of the Scholarship
According to the Government of Australia rules you can stay in Australia for up to 2 years after completing your degree program or graduation.
Who is Eligible for the Australian Awards Scholarships 2024-25?
Participants must be from one of these countries in order to apply for the Scholarship.
- Middle East
- In-country contacts (You can find the contact details of the one who is managing the Australia Awards Scholarship in your country)
The names of the Universities given below which are affiliated with the Australia Awards Scholarship for the year 2024-25.
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including
- The Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE