Fully Funded Army ROTC Scholarships in US, 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by United States Army and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full-tuition, room and board in place of tuition, Additional allowances for books, monthly allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to US cititzens.
Fully Funded Army ROTC Scholarships Eligibility :
- The applicants for Army ROTC Scholarships in US, 2019 should be citizens of the US aged between 17 and 26.
- The candidates should have a high school diploma and a GPA of 2.50.
- The applicants are expected to score at least 920 on SAT or 19 on the ACT.
- The students should meet the physical requirements and should agree to serve in the army on active duty or in a reserve component.
- The applicant should commit to serving for four years in the Army.
- The candidates selected for Army ROTC Scholarships in US, 2019 should serve part-time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard.
- The applicants for Army ROTC Scholarships in US, 2019 should first create an MY GOARMY account to apply.
Fully Funded Army ROTC Scholarships Benefits :
- The successful applicants of Army ROTC Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive:
- Full tuition fees.
- Option for room and board in place of tuition if they qualify, and books and fee allowance.
- Monthly living allowances for each school year.
- The first year students get $300 per month, the second year students get $350 per month and the third year students get $450 per month.
Do you know about United States Army?
Explore United States Army scholarships for International students
Check out United States Army Internships
United States Army students discussion forum
Apply to an Education Loan to Study at United States Army
Send transcripts/documents to United States Army at 40% discount