The Asian Development Bank is now accepting applications for the ADB Summer Internship Program 2021. The ADB Internship is a Fully Funded International Internship for International Students. Participants from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the Internship Program. There are currently 68 member countries of ADB. It means if you are from one of the countries then you are eligible for the Asian Development bank internship.
Financial Coverage for ADB Summer Internship Program
Stipend: Stipend is Provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
Airfare Ticket: ADB Provides a limited amount to cover part of the Airfare Travel cost should air travel be necessary between the internship location and the authorized point of origin (i.e. school location).
Advantages of ADB Internship
- work in a major international development organization.
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Summer Internship Program
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
- Enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations.
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- be a national of one of ADB’s Members
- possess an excellent command of English.
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Candidates apply through Online Portal. Prepare for their CVs, and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete the application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
- ADB evaluates applications based on Eligibility Requirements, Relevance of Academic Study and work Experience, and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work.