The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program invests Young leaders who demonstrate extraordinary potential and strive to make transformational contributions to society.
Students of all citizenships and nationalities currently in their first-year undergraduate or freshman year of study Duke University are invited to apply or join Duke Robertson Scholars Leadership Program in the US.
- Winning students will join the Robertson Cohort for Community Summer, and
- Students will receive full tuition, room and board and fees for up to six (6) semesters and are eligible for the same summer funding opportunities as students selected in the High School process.
- Eligible Countries: Applications open for US students as well as international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for Undergraduate or High School study in any subject offered by Duke
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students of all citizenships and nationalities may apply
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA after the first semester at UNC or Duke
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Cannot be a transfer student
- Only students in their first-year/freshman year of study
- Current Merit Scholars at UNC and Duke are not eligible
- Students with outside scholarships may apply
- Students may apply regardless of whether they applied as High School students
- As long as you apply for first-year undergraduate admission to one or both of these universities (Duke and UNC), you are eligible to apply for the Robertson.
Applicants must have good English skills (writing, reading, and speaking)Apply Now