Child Family Health International (CFHI) is offering a Global health Immersion funding for brilliant students for the academic year 2019-20.
This scholarship is for professional development in global health through CFHI’s Global Health Immersion Program. These are open to undergraduate, graduate, and post-graduate trainees with an emphasis on trainees from LMIC/Global South seeking Global Health Education opportunities, South-South engagement, and perspectives of our US-based programming.
One student will be selected to receive a $1500 USD award that will go toward the program fee for a 4-week CFHI Global Health Education Program starting during or after December 2019.
- Anyone participating in a 4+ week Global Health Immersion Program is eligible to apply for a scholarship
- The studentships are awarded to those who demonstrate a commitment to their communities and a genuine interest in global health
Basic English required.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10433+ Scholarships in total
1073+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...