|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
To drive the success of worthy individuals in their desired directions despite financial setbacks, Arden University has introduced the Sherryl Kintu Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Arden University has started this scholarship in recognition of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from executive assistant to a director-level position. The Arden University International Scholarship aims to cover the full tuition fee expense of the winning candidate.
Arden University established with the ambition to give all people equal opportunities for higher education is a private, for-profit teaching university and a specialist provider of higher education ranked 182nd nationwide.
The winning applicants will be provided a scholarship amounting to the 100% tuition fees for the course undertaken by them at Arden Universit
- Eligible Countries: All international, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply for this Arden University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a programme of choice in the field of business and graphics offered at Arden University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in dire need of funding.
- The applicants must have an overall quality application.
- How to Apply: All interested students are required to apply for admission via the application portal of the university. Scholarship application detail and the scholarship application form can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Relevant academic transcripts from your previous studies
- An internationally recognized passport picture
- A scanned copy of your national ID or passport information page
- A scanned copy of your latest degree, diploma, or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Two reference letters (professional or academic)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application procedure and meet the academic criteria for the course they are applying for at Arden.
- Language Requirement: The programmes offered at Arden are taught in English. Therefore, the students are expected to appear for the university’s English entrance test or provide an IELTS result sheet.