Applications are invited for the ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship in Australia. The award is funded by Australian National University for international students to pursue a postgraduate degree in the academic year of 2020-2021.
The ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship is valued at $10,000, with the program to be paid in one installment, after the census date of the first semester of the postgraduate program, unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: ANU College of Law International Merit Scholarship is awarded in the subject area of law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students who have made an application for admission to the Master of Laws (LLM) program at the ANU College of Law are considered for the opportunity.
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a postgraduate degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent academic record as defined by a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7 or above.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.