Applications are invited for Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship for International Students in the UK. Applications are open for UK, EU, and foreign applicants an opportunity to pursue a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law in Cambridge.
If you apply for a one year MBA program, then a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
If you apply for a two-year MBA with the option of work placement, then a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
- Eligible Countries: All interested applicants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study and start your studies course in September 2019 or January 2020.
- To take the first step toward your career, you need to enroll either in a Master of Business Administration MBA or Master of Business Administration with Placement Year MBA at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- As you are going to start your higher studies at ARU, you must hold an undergraduate degree for successfully applying to the course.
- The university might ask candidates to submit copies of previous transcripts or certificates, passport, and curriculum vitae.
- If your country language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...