|Deadline:||31 May 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Nottingham|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The University of Nottingham China campus offers FULL scholarships for international students which aim to reward excellence and promote diversity among the student body.
Students are invited to apply for the University of Nottingham global Scholarships for International Students in China.
- University of Nottingham Global Scholarships is worth RMB 110,000 per student, equivalent of 100% toward first year of undergraduate tuition fee respectively.
- This scholarship is an entrance scholarship only. The fees will be waived from students’ first years’ tuition fee or will be refunded to students if full tuition fee is paid.
Eligibility for University of Nottingham Global Scholarships:
- Be an overseas/HMT applicant who have submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of AAA in A-level; IB 36 points or equivalent for Qualifying year entry; or AAAAA in iGCSE or equivalent for Primary year entry, as determined at the time of admission.
- Be an overseas/HMT applicant who submitted the application.
- Merit-based selection based on outstanding academic achievement having achieved at minimum requirements of UK first class (70) or equivalent, as determined at the time of admission.
How to Apply: Separated application for Nottingham Global Full Scholarship is required. In order to complete the Nottingham Global Full Scholarship application, a filled scholarship application form is required to submit to [email protected] by the designated deadline. In addition, due to the nature of competition, applicants will be automatically considered to the next eligible scholarships available should he/she misses the first round of selection until the quota is filled.