|Deadline:||1 October 2022|
|Study in:||United States of America|
|Provider:||University Of Mississippi|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! University of Mississippi Scholarship is currently open.
University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022 is a funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. The award of the program ranges from $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
The University of Mississippi was opened with 80 students. For 23 years it remained Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning. Now, it has become a hub for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi
University of Mississippi Scholarships provide the recipient with below benefits:
- Scholarships range from $23,454- to $3,900-, or approx. 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= the cost of base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= the cost of tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.)
- Scholarships are generally credited towards non-resident fees and resident tuition fees. They may be combined with other scholarships, but may not exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition.
To qualify for University of Mississippi Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: International applicants, whose primary language is not English, must provide the evidence of their proficiency in the English language through one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Prospective students of an undergraduate degree program
- International applicants who show a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00-U.S.-scale will be considered.
- All candidates must have graduated from a high school outside of the USA.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
How to Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
(1) No separate application for scholarship is required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the university.
(2) Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcript,
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.