|Deadline:||30 June 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Manchester|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
To provide financial assistance to students in their academic journey in the UK, the University of Manchester has established the Manchester Institute of Education Master’s Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are ten University of Manchester International Scholarship available to international students who want to undertake a master’s study programme.
The University of Manchester is also one of the top public universities in Manchester. It is a historic institution recognized for its groundbreaking discoveries and high-quality research with a global impact. The University of Manchester, established in 1824, is a well-known UK university that attracts thousands of international students each year.
The selected candidates will receive an amount of £7,500 reduction in tuition fees for undertaking a master’s programme in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Manchester International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All self-sponsored EU/international applicants with an offer of a place to study in one of the Manchester Institute of Education (MIE) Master’s courses are eligible.
- How to Apply: All interested students are first required to make an admission application for the said Master’s program via the university portal. There is no bursary application process; you will be automatically considered if you are eligible.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have required the following documents:
- Evidence of qualifications or certificates or transcripts;
- Evidence of English language ability, if English is not your first language (some test results are only valid for two years, your test report will need to be valid on the start date of your course);
- For a research proposal, always check the department website for instructions as these vary;
- You may need two references,
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfill the academic entry requirements for the applied degree field at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary by course and department but are usually the equivalent of IELTS 6.0–7.5.