|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Provider:||University Of Adelaide|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The University of Adelaide is pleased to announce its Industry Funded PhD Scholarships Opportunity – Boeing Defence Australia for students looking to advance their careers in engineering. Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Australian citizens undertaking full-time PhD research in digital engineering at the University of Adelaide are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. The winners will be awarded an annual stipend worth $49,005 for up to 4 years of study.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university in Adelaide, South Australia. It is now the third-oldest university in Australia, being established in 1874. The University of Adelaide is ranked 111th in Times Higher Education World University Rankings
The University of Adelaide will present the selected candidates with a stipend of $49,005 (indexed annually) per annum for up to 4 years of study.
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible to apply for this University of Adelaide international Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Interested students can apply for a PhD study programme at the Faculty of Sciences, Engineering and Technology (SET) at the University of Adelaide.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens accepted as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Expressions of interest should be submitted to David Harvey at [email protected] with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcripts
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the PhD programme they wish to apply for at Adelaide, typically a relevant master’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Internet-Based Test
- PTE (Pearson Test of English) Academic
- C1 Advanced (formerly CAE – Cambridge English: Advanced)