Tynybedw Law Bursary at King's College London in UK is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 25,000. This scholarship is open for Welsh-domiciled applicants.
King's College London is offering Tynybedw Law Bursary in UK 2020 to students who are applying for entry in September 2020.
Value of Tynybedw Law Bursary at King's College London:
- The successful applicants of King's College London - Tynybedw Law Bursary in UK, 2020 will receive a bursary worth GBP 25,000 over three years.
To be eligible for Tynybedw Law Bursary at King's College London, applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- King's College London - Tynybedw Law Bursary in UK, 2020 is open to Welsh-domiciled students.
- Applicants intending to pursue an Undergraduate degree are welcome to apply.
- Must be a home-fee status student.
- Applicants of King's College London - Tynybedw Law Bursary in UK, 2020 must be residents of Wales.
- Candidates who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate program in law are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with an assessed household income of GBP 59,200 pa or less will be considered.
- Applicants must receive the Welsh Assembly Learning Grant.
- Applicants are required to accept the offer of admission firmly at King’s.
The last date to apply for Tynybedw Law Bursary at King's College London is 3rd July 2020.