|Deadline:||31 July 2022|
|Study Level:||Research Program , Masters|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, RMIT University is providing the International Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels.
The RMIT University International Scholarship award is available for new students who wish to study master’s by research degree coursework program at the university in Australia.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is a five-star university in areas such as research, employability, teaching, facilities, internationalisation, innovation, engagement, and speciality.
This CSIRO/RMIT co-funded scholarship provides a stipend of $32,841 per annum (pro-rata) for two years and successful applicants will also be awarded a Tuition Fee Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic nationals and international students can make applications for this RMIT University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters Scholarship in Combustion Kinetics Measurements of Hydrogen Carrier Fuels Using Gas Dynamic Shock Waves.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Master by Research degree
- Applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission using the RMIT Online Portal. Students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit the following documents in a mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class Honours or 2A Honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176