Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes to the development of creative graduates through scholarships and research and through their cultural, social, economic and environmental activities.
The bursaries will offer six bursaries worth £2,000 each. The awards can be used towards living costs.
Number of Scholarships: Total six scholarships are available.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to overseas students.
Eligibility Criteria: You can apply for a Phyllis Mary Morris Bursary if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- have applied to start a qualifying one-year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/application-guidance/Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...