To make your education more affordable, the University of British Columbia is now accepting applications for Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award. The value of this study award is proportional to your financial need.
The study grant is available for undergraduate international students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
- The university provides the financial need for their students which is determined by totaling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year.
- A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
To be considered for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Candidates must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities.
- Students must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- Holders must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievement (achieve all As or equivalent standard).
- Students must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English Language requirements in order to be able to study there.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...