|Deadline:||22 July 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Surrey|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
If you wish to be involved in the full life cycle of a digital health data-driven project, then you can apply for the PhD Studentships in the Detection of Peripheral Artery Disease from Photoplethysmography Signals Using Machine Learning at the University of Surrey in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Surrey International scholarship are made available to UK nationals as well as international students. The university will award domestic students and some exceptional overseas students this studentship that will cover the tuition fee and provide a stipend to the selected candidates. The applicants are required to have applied for the PhD in Mathematics programme and have a relevant academic qualification to be eligible to be considered.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 272nd in the QS World University Ranking as of 2022, and 35th by The Complete University Guide University Ranking in the UK. The University of Surrey aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The University of Surrey will award the selected UK students a full tuition fee coverage and a tax-free stipend during their PhD study for up to 3 years. The Department will provide a few scholarships for partial and full funding for overseas fees for exceptional applicants.
- Eligible Countries: UK national students and foreign students can both apply for this University of Surrey International scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Mathematics at the University of Surrey.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold the required qualification. However, students in possession of an MMath, MPhys, or MSc degree, will also be preferably considered.
- The applicants can also be exceptional BSc students. They will be given equal consideration.
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible students that apply will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications with official English translations
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of a first-class honors degree in mathematics, the physical sciences, or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS minimum 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each individual category.