|Deadline:||21 January 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Oxford|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The University of Oxford is offering the Brasenose College Scholarships in collaboration with the Faculty of Law in the UK. The scholarship has been offered to all interested students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Fully Funded University of Oxford Scholarships will be awarded to two BCL students and an MJur student at the Brasenose College of Oxford. To be eligible to receive this £10,000, students must be accepted in either applied program.
Founded in 1509, Brasenose College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. The University of Oxford is one of the oldest collegiate research universities leading globally.
Two successfully selected BCL and one MJur student for this Fully Funded University of Oxford Scholarships will be provided a scholarship worth £10,000 to conduct their study at Oxford.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants, domestic and international, are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded University of Oxford Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take the Bachelor of Civil Law or MJur programme taught at the Brasenose College of the University of Oxford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted for the BCL or MJur programme at Oxford.
- How to Apply: Students must make an admission application online via the university portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Written work
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should hold or be predicted to achieve the equivalent of a first-class undergraduate degree with honors in law.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.5
- TOEFL IBT – 110
- CAE – 191
- CPE – 191