The TEDGlobal Fellowships is designed to bring together young trailblazers from a variety of fields who have shown unusual accomplishment and courage. Instead of business people, professionals, policy wonks, and government officials, the TED Fellows program focus on doors, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
Twenty fellows will be selected to attend the TED Global conference to be held in April 2020. Participants will also have the opportunity to attend pre-conference programs with training by speakers.
- TED pays for round-trip economy airfare, ground transportation to and from the conference location, meals and shared accommodation on site.
- The TED Fellowship program has the ability to slingshot the candidate’s career forward.
- As a Fellow, the candidate will be introduced into a powerful network of innovators that can be future collaborators.
- By attending and speaking at the TED Conference, the candidate will not only have the ability to spread their message far and wide but will also meet people who may be able to help your career.
- Aside from the conference, Fellows have access to personal mentorship opportunities and speaker coaching following conference participation.
- Once you are selected as a TED Fellow all flights (or equivalent) to and from the TED conference, any visa needs, room, board + food while at the conference, and a conference pass will be covered.
- TED looks for different applicants than many other leadership-oriented programs. Instead of business people, professionals, policy wonks and government officials, the TED Fellows program focus on doors, makers, inventors, advocates, filmmakers and photographers, musicians and artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, NGO heads, and human rights activists.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are two very important traits the TED Fellows program looks for in every potential TED Fellow. More than anything, this focus on character has defined the success of the TED Fellows program.
- Candidates may apply to attend either TED or TEDGlobal.
- Anyone over the age of 18 is welcome to apply
TED Fellows are selected by the program staff, with extensive reference checking and consultation with experts across all fields. Selections are made by the group as a whole, not by individuals.
There is no algorithm for how we select our TED Fellows. We select Fellows based on their accomplishments in their respective fields, the potential impact of their work and also, most importantly, their character. The ideal applicant is multidisciplinary in their pursuits and is at a moment in their career to maximize the support of the TED Community.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10535+ Scholarships in total
1098+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...