Financial Coverage for Singapore Government Scholarships
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,00
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Government Scholarships
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for January 2022 intake.
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
About SINGA Scholarships
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for diversity in the program. 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be for 4 Years.