|Deadline:||10 December 2022|
|Provider:||Asian Development Bank|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Tokyo in Japan by the Asian Development Bank. Start preparing your applications and complete an online application. The ADB grant 300 Scholarships every year and most of the Scholarships are awarded in Japan.
The Japanese Government doesn't ask for IELTS as well as Knowledge of the Japanese language is not mandatory. The ADB will cover all the expenses including the Flight Tickets as well. Applicants from any nationality can apply to Study at Tokyo University.
Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Tokyo will cover all the Expenses. The ADB Scholars will receive the following Fundings:
- Tuition Fees
- Housing Allowance
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Tokyo Eligibility Criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
Field of Study:
If you want to apply for an ADB Scholarship at Tokyo University then you have the following fields of Study options available at Tokyo University.
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Environment Studies
- International Studies
- Sustainability Science
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science