|Deadline:||31 December 2022|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Fully Funded Scholarships at Qatar University for Masters, Ph.D. Programs for international applicants.
International Students, as well as Qatari Nationals, can apply. This one is a Public University located in Doha, Qatar.
Fully Funded Scholarships Benefits
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip airfare ticket
- A residence permit under QU sponsorship
Fully Funded Scholarships Eligibility
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance into the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional on the approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicants must have a good reputation.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
International student applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period. Application and evaluation procedures:
- Students apply for admission and scholarships online using the online admission application during the announced application period.
- Students must upload the first-semester certificate of grade twelve and the final certificate of grade eleven. If the student completed grade twelve, he/she must submit only the final certificate of grade twelve.
- The applicants will be evaluated within seven weeks after the deadline for the online scholarship application. An initial conditional acceptance letter will be sent to the nominated students stating the conditions that must be met and the documents required to receive the final acceptance.
- After receiving the required documents, the university will apply for visas and the students will be notified accordingly.
- The final admission and scholarship decisions will be sent to the students by email according to the announced timeline.