|Deadline:||28 February 2023|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Application for the Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands for 2023–2024 is open to all international students studying outside of the European Union. Students are urged to apply if they plan to pursue a master's degree program. The Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands is open to all students from any country and with any nationality. Both fully and partially funded scholarships are available from Radboud.
For the Master's Degree Program, all study areas are offered in the domains of science, social science, the arts, medicine, law, etc. Each year, the university offers 12 full scholarships and 25 partial scholarships. The full cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship.
- Fully Funded: Students receiving a fully-funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Partially Funded: Students receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for Radboud University Scholarships:
- A candidate must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from outside of the Netherlands.
- A candidate must not have achieved any academic certificate or degree from the Netherlands.
- A candidate must have English Language Proficiency.
- A candidate must be enrolled in any English taught Master’s Program at Radboud University before 1st September 2023.
- A candidate should be willing to be a full-time degree-seeking student.
- Students should be highly ambitious and talented.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- A candidate should submit quality recommendation letters.
- A candidate should show his enthusiasm for the master’s program in his motivation letter.
How to apply
The Application Process is Online to apply for Radboud University Scholarships 2023 in the Netherlands. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application System.