|Deadline:||1 March 2023|
|Provider:||It University Of Copenhagen|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships|
Every year, the IT University of Copenhagen awards state scholarships to students pursuing master's degrees outside the EU and EEA.
A small number of grants and tuition exemptions are available through the Danish Government Scholarship program at the University of Copenhagen (UCPH). Highly gifted students from non-EU/EEU countries with great academic records are eligible for the competitive scholarships, which are offered. The scholarship will be automatically considered for all non-EU/EEA applicants who are admitted.
IT University of Copenhagen Scholarship is granted full tuition fee waivers and/or an amount that covers basic living costs.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area), or Switzerland
- Admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher education programme in Denmark.
- Hold a university bachelor's degree or a professional bachelor's degree. If you hold another comparable degree please read more here.
- Have English qualifications corresponding to B-level in Denmark with a minimum of 3,0-grade point average. Read more here.
The program-specific requirements are different from program to program and thus required application material and documentation are also specific to the individual program.