|Deadline:||31 July 2022|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the RMIT University International Scholarship in Indoor Air Quality in Schools at RMIT University.
This project will investigate the indoor air quality of schools and will explore various interventions such as air filtration technologies for improving indoor air quality. It will focus on schools located in a range of environments such as those impacted by traffic pollution, residential wood burning and bushfire smoke.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions. It is ranked as the 15th best university in Australia and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. Its goal is to help shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Each successful scholar will receive the full Scholarship to complete their studies at RMIT University in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and foreign national students can apply for this RMIT University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in indoor air quality in schools
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates with excellent written and communication skills demonstrated capacity to work independently and as a part of a team, experience in research, and a track record of published (or at least submitted) research articles.
- How to Apply: Students must submit admission applications via the application portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following documents to [email protected]
- Cover letter outlining interest and alignment with the proposed research, and addressing the eligibility criteria
- Copy of academic transcripts
- CV (including the names of two referees)
- Copy of Honours/Masters thesis or a first-authored published peer-reviewed journal paper.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have first-class Honours or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must also meet the minimum English language requirements.