Applications are invited for Fully Funded PhD Programs for International Students at De Montfort University Leicester in UK. The scholarship is open for both UK and international students who are interested to study the PhD degree coursework in the 2020-2021 academic year.
Fully Funded PhD Programs for International Students are funded by De Montfort University Leicester who has a desire to complete your higher studies in the UK.
Each successful scholar will get a stipend of £15,009 per annum.
- Eligible Countries: the UK and international students are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Ph.D. research in art, design, and humanities, business and law, computing, engineering and media studies, health and life science.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this Fully Funded PhD Programs for International Students are recommended to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability.
- Aspirants are also needed to hold a bachelor’s degree or master's degree.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application, then you are needed to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at De Montfort University. After enrolling, seekers can download and complete the award application form. Completed application forms should be sent to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit a CV attachment and details of the proposed research project and how it maps onto DMU areas of research excellence.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For studying at the university, candidates are demanded to meet the minimum English language requirements of the university.