|Deadline:||31 January 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Oxford|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters. This Scholarship covers 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs of £15,609.
These scholarships have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow graduates to pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world.
The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford. It was established in 1985 to encourage the scholarly study of Islam and the Islamic world. The Centre provides a meeting point for the Western and Islamic worlds of learning.
How to Apply for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarships?
Please follow below steps to avail OCIS Scholarships:
- You have to submit your application for graduate study at Oxford by the relevant January 2022 deadline, choose your specific course from here.
- Click on ” apply” full time, create a new account, and provide the required documents.
- Upload the OCIS Supporting Statement here
- Each course has a specific statement of purpose form.
- Each course requires specific scores (TOEFL iBT, IELTS Academic).
- Each course has a specific deadline.
- To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline. Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline, or course applications which have been put on a waiting list, are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
- You can see all Asian and African countries eligible here.