The are now open. A Total of are available for International Students as well as Domestic Students to Study , Degree Programs at Monash University. Monash University is ranked #48 in Best Global Universities. . All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Benefits for Monash University Scholarships
Monash University offers a Wide Range of Fully Funded Scholarships. All the Expenses will be covered by the University as well as by the Australian Government Such as:
- Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Note: You do not Need to Specify which Scholarship you are applying for as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
General Eligibility Criteria for Monash University Scholarships
- You Must be a Domestic or an International Student.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Requirements.
Fields of Study at Monash University
Wherever you’re headed, you’ll find a course at Monash that can get you there. You’ll graduate with a qualification that’s internationally recognized and leave with the knowledge and skills to turn everything you’ve learned into an exciting, rewarding career. Search for a course below.
- Arts, Design & Architecture
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences