Applications are invited to Apply for the KAUST International Summer School in Saudi Arabia 2019. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a private research university located in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
KAUST is holding Free Fully Funded Summer School from August 25th – September 7th, 2019 Approximately 2 Weeks for all the International BS/BSc (3rd year or 4th year)OR Or those who have completed BSc/BS and MS students.
The Summer School will comprise of two weeks of academic research and a lively social programme at KAUST. All the Expenses will be Covered which includes Roud Airfare Tickets, Visa Fee, Accommodation, Meals & other expenses. lease Read the Full Details below.
As stated above, the KAUST Summer Program is a Fully Funded International Summer School for all the International Students.
- Workshop Stipend ( $500USD )
- Round-trip airfare to/from city of departure-Jeddah (KAUST)
- Health insurance
- Private bedroom and bath in a shared residential suite
- Visa fees (Students must have a valid passport)
- Access to community recreational resources
- Social and cultural activities
- Students who have completed a minimum of their 3rd-year of baccalaureate studies OR completed their baccalaureate (Bachelor’s degree) OR be pursuing a post-baccalaureate (Master’s degree).
- A cumulative grade point average (GPA) that exceeds 3.50 /4.00 (14/20: Equivalent to ECTS B).
- KAUST will host Applied Mathematics workshop.
- You will be exposed to several aspects of Applied Mathematics, including homogenization, numerics for partial differential equations and mean field games.
- You will also improve on a range of Scientific Research Skills used in this academic sphere.
- The course includes lectures and lab work and students on the program will attempt to produce a collaborative research paper.