|Deadline:||30 March 2023|
|Provider:||Headway Institute Of Strategic Alliance|
|Study Level:||Summer program|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Global Youth Convention 2023 is an upcoming event that is set to bring together young leaders from around the world to share ideas, discuss important issues, and explore opportunities for positive change. This event will be an exciting and empowering experience for young people who want to make a difference in their communities and beyond.
The Global Youth Convention is a Fully Funded Summit for all the Participants. The selected delegates will receive the following funding:
- Round Airfare will be provided
- 4-star shared Accommodation
- VIP Airport Transfers
- Three-time meals per day
- Convention Merchandise
- All-access pass to the GYC 2023
- Networking Dinner with Government Representatives
- Chance to explore Moroccan culture
- Get Certificates
Eligibility Criteria for Global Youth Convention 2023
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- They can be from anywhere and they can apply from anywhere.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
- No IELTS, TOEFL, or any language test proof is required.
Who can Apply
- First of all, it is open to all applicants.
- Any applicant from any academic background can apply.
- Students, professionals, and SDG Activists can participate to attend a 4-day convention in Casablanca, Morocco.
- Any student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, and young leader from any background can apply.
No of Participants
- So, there are 25 Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Also, there are Partially Funded seats available as well as self Funded for those who want to Join at their own expense and get in touch with other people at the conference.
- Climate Change Adaptation Strategies
- Importance of Education
- Equitable Development
- Financial Inclusion for youth-led community projects
- Sustainable Development Goals