The wait is over. Now you can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023. The Erasmus Scholarship Catalogue has been updated for the academic year 2022-2023. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students is a Master and PhD Degree Scholarship to Study in Different European Universities in different countries of Europe. All the Expenses will be covered under this Scholarship. No GRE Requirements, No Need to Contact the Professor. Result awaited students can also apply.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
What is Not Required for the Scholarship?
- Result awaited students can also apply
- GRE is not Required in any Program
- No need to contact any professor or else
- No work Experience is Required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it.
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take a chance
What is Required for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus?
- You can open the catalog of Erasmus and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in.
- Then, select 2022 in the Year(s) of the student intake tab. (It will List all the Programs for 2022)
- Finalize the 03 most relevant programs to your profile.
- Check the requirements of programs and try to prepare for them early such as Statement of purpose, motivation letters, personal statements, etc.