|Deadline:||31 January 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Oxford|
|Study Level:||Masters , PhD , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Clarendon Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students at University of Oxford. This scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. This scholarship covers full tuition fee, at least £15,009 annual grant for living costs.
How to Apply for Clarendon Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Clarendon Scholarship:
- Apply by the relevant January deadline for your course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
- Your application to your course will be considered by the academics working in your proposed field of study. They will assess the academic quality and suitability of your application.
- The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you with an outcome. See decision timeline for more details.
- In parallel, academics within your department will determine who to nominate to the division for a Clarendon scholarship based on the selection criteria.
- The process varies between the University’s academic divisions and the Department for Continuing Education, but each meet in February or March to review the departmental scholarship nominations.
- The academic divisions assess the nominations on their academic merit and future potential and the top ranked departmental nominees within the division are shortlisted for Clarendon.
- Once the shortlist is confirmed, the Clarendon Fund Administrator will contact successful applicants and will provide the scholarship offer letter.
- If you are offered (and accept) a Clarendon scholarship, this means your funding is now secure, as long as you meet the conditions of your offer of a place to study at Oxford.
- During April and May, Clarendon Partnership Awards are matched to scholars depending on the award requirements. No further information is required of Clarendon offer holders.
- Once each scholar’s unique funding package is confirmed, they will receive the funding breakdown letter outlining the funding arrangements. Final college placements will also be confirmed alongside partnership awards.
- All successful Clarendon candidates will be contacted via email. The majority of offers are sent out by early April of each year.
- Due to the number of eligible applicants, unsuccessful students will not be contacted. If you have not heard from us by June, please assume that unfortunately you have not been awarded a Clarendon scholarship.
- A few late nominations may take place during the summer period if nominated students withdraw, however this is very rare.