|Deadline:||31 January 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Oxford|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Applications are now open to apply for the at the University of Oxford, United Kingdom. Reach Oxford is a Scholarship for , , and Degree Programs. More than by Oxford University under this Program. The University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the world and Consistently is all around the world.
The Reach Oxford Scholarship for International Students will cover all the expenses for the whole duration of the Program to Study in the UK.
- Oxford Scholarships for International Students Undergraduate: Course fees, a Grant for Living Costs, and One Return Air Fare Per Year.
- Oxford University Scholarships for Graduate Students: University of Oxford Scholarships for Graduates will cover some or all of your course fees and/or Provide a Grant for Living costs. Up to 1,000 Full or Partial Oxford Graduate Scholarships.
There’s No Separate Scholarship Application Process or extra supporting documentation required for funding.
A list of A-Z Scholarships offered by Oxford University is given which Consist of “Automatically Considered Scholarships” (Check Here)
- Choose Which Course you would like to Study. See the information on all our courses.
- Check the Admission Requirements for your course. Specific grades and subjects required are also shown on each course page.
- For Undergraduates, You have to Apply through Online UCAS Application System for the Reach Oxford Scholarship
Duration of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate: 3 or 4 Year
- Graduate: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year or up to 6 Years
The last date to apply for the Reach Oxford Scholarships 2022-2023 in the United Kingdom is 15th October 2021 for Undergraduates and for Graduates January 2022 (Each Graduate Couse has a Different Deadline).