Applicants are invited to apply for the EDUFI fellowships programme which is providing by the Finnish National Agency for Education. Fellowships are available for pursuing doctoral studies at a Finnish university in Finland.
The aim of the CIMO fellowship programme is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
- The university will first pay the grant to the fellow as a personal grant and will then invoice it to EDUFI after the end of the fellowship.
- The grant can be split over several periods.
- The grant is intended to cover the living costs of the fellow in Finland.
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these CIMO fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements
- The primary target groups in the CIMO Fellowship programme are such Doctoral level students who will be doing their Doctorate (or Double Doctorate) at a Finnish university.
- Visiting Doctoral-level students and researchers who are doing their Doctorate degree at some foreign university can also be considered eligible, provided that the motivation letter of the hosting Finnish university department presents exceptionally good grounds for such an application.
- The programme is open for applicants from all countries. However, when decisions on scholarship are made, the emphasis is given to applicants from Russia, China, India, Chile, Brazil and North America.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.