The Computer Science Department at ETH Zurich is proud to offer Student Summer Research Fellowship for students from around the world. Fellowships will be competitively awarded every year to a number of applicants with excellent track records and an interest in research.
ETH Zurich is a science, technology, engineering and mathematics university in the city of Zürich, Switzerland.
Fellows at ETH Zurich will receive a monthly allowance of about CHF1.750 to cover housing and living expenses. Travel and visa expenses will be covered as well. Students can claim the travel costs against receipts at the beginning of the program.
Accommodation: Affordable housing during the research stay will be organized, once a candidate is accepted into the program. We will also provide information regarding visa applications (where required).
- Eligible Countries: Applications for the programme are open to students across the globe.
- Entrance Requirements: You are eligible for the Student Summer Research Fellowship program if you satisfy the following:
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g., electrical engineering, mathematics, physics)
- You have 2 years of study completed by summer 2020 (Master students naturally satisfy this condition).
- The duration of the fellowship is fixed to the full two months of July and August. You can be present during the entire time.
Formal evidence is not required. You will need a good working knowledge of English in order to participate fully. Your language ability may be assessed during the interview. The program is fully conducted in English. Formal evidence is not required. However, the fellowship requires a good working knowledge of English. Your language ability may be assessed during an interview.