Applications are being accepted from international students for the PhD Scholarship. This funding opportunity is provided by the University of Sheffield in the UK.
The studentship is activated for eligible candidates who wish to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To pursue a PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- applicants to have a minimum undergraduate Honours degree (UK 2:1 or better) or MSc (Merit or Distinction) in a relevant Science or Engineering subject from a reputable institution.
- Guidance is available for overseas candidates about equivalent qualifications provided by the University International Office.
- Applicants with other qualifications or experience should contact the Department’s Research Support Officer so that we can check on your eligibility.
An approved English Language qualification such as IELTS (a minimum overall score of 6.5 (with 6 in each component) is required) or TOEFL (a minimum overall score of 88 is required with at least 19 in Listening, 19 in Writing, 20 in Reading and 22 in Speaking).Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...