Are you an international student looking for financial aid? Here is a great opportunity to you funded by the University of New South Wales through its South Western Sydney Medicine Honours Scholarship.
The aim of this application is to encourage the highest quality candidates in the Faculty of Medicine MD Program, to consider undertaking an Honours project at the South Western Sydney campuses of UNSW, including at the Ingham Insitute for Applied Medical Research.
The scholarship offers $ 5,000 for the duration of the program.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in the UNSW MD Program.
- Be eligible to undertake an approved Honours program offered by the South Western Sydney Clinical School as part of 3831 Science (Medicine) Honours program.
If you are applying to UNSW, you will need to meet their English language requirements.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...