Applications are invited for University of London Global MBA Scholarships for International Students in the UK. The University of London is offering some discount on their course fee to make masters studies easy for international students. Up to 150 scholarships are available.
Total 150 awards will be granted, 100 will be for web-supported learners and 50 for those at recognized Teaching Centers.
Number of Awards: 150
- Eligible Countries: Students from Band A country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Global MBA degree program for Entrepreneurs from emerging markets at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are not eligible to apply for the grant or be awarded the program if you have already registered on the Global MBA program.
All you have to do is to take admission in a Global MBA degree program at the University of London, for being eligible to the grant.
Apply for the Award: After registering yourself in the given course, at the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct grant from the menu and attach/upload your completed award form.
Documents Required: A 500-word application related to how obtaining a Global MBA will assist in your future endeavors and assist a country within an ‘emerging market’ need to be submitted.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2019, for October 2019 entry and December 25, 2019, for January 2020 entry.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12909+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...