Applications are invited for University of Laval International Excellence Scholarships for Masters Students in Canada. Applications are open for the citizens of an African or European country (other than France) in the 2019-2020 academic year.
This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
- The studentships are awarded within the Faculty of Law, Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Faculty of Forestry, Geography and Geomatics, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Faculty of Dentistry, Faculty of Music, Faculty of Pharmacy, Faculty of Philosophy, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Food, Faculty of Educational Sciences, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Faculty of Nursing, Faculty of Social Sciences and Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies.
- At the deadline indicated below, must have submitted a complete application package at University Laval in an eligible first master’s programme and have been accepted in this program.
- Applicants should a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
- Applicants graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- Applicants are registered full time for the two first semesters in the programme of study for which the program was granted.
Nationality: Students from Africa or European country (other than France) can apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement:
Entrance Requirement: Applicants graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in their country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed. For admission to a master’s programme, the equivalent of a North American bachelor’s degree is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must also demonstrate sufficient mastery of the language of instruction, which is French. For admission to a master’s programme, the equivalent of a North American bachelor’s degree is required.
There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. The studentships are automatically awarded to candidates admitted to a master’s programme. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by University Laval.
To be considered, candidates must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than the deadline of the target semester.
Foreign nationals admitted to a programme of more than 6 months must go through immigration procedures with the Canadian and Québec governments to obtain a Québec Certificate of Acceptance (CAQ), a Study Permit (Canada) and Mandatory Medical and Hospital Insurance.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
13028+ Scholarships in total
1377+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...