The University of South Australia Business School is proud to support aspirational and high achieving women and Indigenous Australians with the Women in MBA (WiMBA) and Aboriginal MBA (AMBA) partnership scholarships. The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time.
As a leading Business School, their mission is to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State. University recognizes that sustainable economic development requires greater gender and cultural diversity in leadership.
The UniSA WiMBA scholarship is approx $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time. UniSA and your employer each contribute 50% of the fees. Based on current 2016 fees are $21,600 (subject to change).
Applicant/nominated employee must:
- Meet entry criteria for MBA program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- Nominated Employee is of Aboriginal descent, identifies as Aboriginal and is accepted as such by the community in which the Nominated Employee formerly or currently live.
- Only applicable to Aboriginal MBA Scholarship
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...