Applications are open for UBC Vanier PhD Scholarship for Canadian and International Students in Canada. Applications are open for brilliant students to study the doctoral degree coursework in session 2019-2020.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to $50,000 per year for up to three years.
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be considered for a Vanier CGS, a student must be nominated by only one Canadian university. Aspirants must have achieved a first-class average in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent.
For being a part of this program, claimants are prerequisite to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the nominating Canadian university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts of all post-secondary studies, certified true copies of official transcripts, two letters from referees and all required supporting documents.
Admission Requirements: Claimants are required to hold their bachelor and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
Language Requirement: Seekers must have to meet the English language requirements for enrolling at the university.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...