Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Travel Grant for International Summer School on “Application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Heterogeneous Brains” at Sobhasaria Group of Institutions by AIBM Research Group.
The award is activated for international candidates who wish to pursue the Undergraduate, Master, Postgraduate, PhD and Postdoctoral degree for the session 2020/2021.
The college will provide partial support such as travel expenses to the winning candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD and postdocs degree program will be awarded in Health Science Informatics and Disease Prediction , Automations, Business Analytics, Government Policies, Economy & International Relations, general science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), Mathematics modeling of real-life problems ,IoT, Tools & Simulators, Technology & Programming’s Implementations, Energy Sector, Green Technology, Quantum Computing, Social Network, Security & Privacy, linguistics, Statistical Machine learning & inference, Technology for Emerging Market, Computation & Algorithms, Big Data & Analytics, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Healthcare, Social Network Analysis, Urban Data Science, Deep Learning etc.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a previous year degree
- No specific background knowledge is required for attending the summer school, basics of knowledge representation and reasoning will be helpful for benefiting from the contents of school. Students are also committed to full participation for the whole duration of the school.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.