Applications are being accepted for the Sharon Lee Teng Siew Scholarship from the outstanding students. This bursary is offered by the School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University.
The program is designed for candidates from all around the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University will provide the award amount of $10,500 per year to successful applicants.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time undergraduates of any nationality from the School of Social Sciences
- Good academic performance
- Active involvement in CCA and/or community service
- Good leadership skills and character records
- With demonstrated financial needs
You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.